Tuesday 4 August 2009

Wobbly Cheese

Having a wobble at the moment. One more week for Hubby to be officially in work and then he is off the books and unemployed! Well there will be more than enough for him to do! Also came home to see what I thought were damp marks in our bedroom - they seem to have appeared over night! Panic panic, worry worry. God should have stuck with the handbags would have had the money to sort everything out, it is going to cost millions, that is why they painted everything etc etc. So my paranoia ran away again. Then Hubby brought me back to reality with a bump and reminded me that his redundancy was rather large, our savings were not insignificant and it is an old house and more importantly that I always had to worry about something. That my dear is so very true.....

No comments:

Post a Comment